Safedater.com

Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey 4 comments

Hey guys I did more research on htis safedater that the craigslist ladies are sending us to for age verification and safety of dating.They actually join a site called loadedcash which provides them with sample ads as banners still shots,flashing shots etc they get paid $1.50 for PPC pay per click and then it goes on from there to 60% of membership fees and they get to keep you as a client forever in case you should decide to become a member later after your so called free time is over.Anyone can join as they give you the photos that you choose with the girls and also a picture of yourself that you can choose as well,and they pay nothing just post all day and monitor the post it is all set up with free software from loadedcash.com I know I have been asked to join this free club at least 15-20 times in the last 2 weeks or so but now I am through with CL for good and realise that these spammers are really *** artist and making big money and get bonus's when they get so many clicks and CC numbers.WOW we are the lucky ones I guess were here and did not fall for this scam! TJMOY

Review about: Craigslist W4M.

Comments

I am totaly clued up its a massive scam and 92% of the women on there are fake.Here is a tip when you start talking to a woman ask her to take a photo of her holding a cup or glass..

Yes you read it right. The reason is all them photos are being hi jacked by scumbags. Never use a cc or dc on these sites there all fake.

I've been on 15 sites and I ask them to take a photo of a glass or cup they soon dissappear.So I hope this has been helpful

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #212906

Stop trying to meet hookers on CL and you won't have to worry about falling for scams.

to Word of Advice #1064852

Go *** yourself ***. Free world meet anyone you want

to Word of Advice #1077793

Wow if this is how you pass your time you are one pathetic ***.Next liposuction visit, ask them to suck out the fat between your ears.

That's ought to keep them busy.Bye bye

View more comments

SafeDater - Age verification scam

Kalispell, Montana 34 comments

Here is a response I got to my Craigslist ad:

=====================================

Thanks for replying

here is a little about me I recently moved here and I'm looking for someone to have fun with. I have black hair with brown eyes and I always stay in shape.

I'm ok with trying new things as long as its safe.

anywayss, I think we will have a good time together, but because of the recent incidents that happened on craigslist I was a bid worried meeting someone online, there is a free service they will just check to make sure you are safe please don't take it personally, Its just the first time I foud someone online. and my friend did the same thing when she found her bf. she told me about the service. they use your credit card to verify if its really you but its free and itd free tey never charge you and takes just a second. after you complete it you will get access to my contact info , itwill show you my phone number too. you can see my pic there right now. here is the link http://snipurl.com/uiljs after you verify give me a call. so we can talk :)

bye, Olga

=====================================

The link (http://snipurl.com/uiljs) leads to http://www.safedater.org/15/sweetgirl5344 where you are asked to enter your credit card info for 'age verification'. But when you click to process the transaction you get a screen that says your credit card is no good for age verification... an obvious phishing scam. Also, the person's name on the email I got does not match the one on the verification site.

I quickly cancelled my card and will have a new one in a week or so, and have reported this to Craigslist. A followup report will also be submitted to Yahoo.

Review about: Age Verification.

Comments

When you use safe dater you also automatically sign up on a *** site that charges credit card 49.99.

It will no longer remain to be doubted that the priests of Egypt and the sages of Greece have drawn directly from the original well of India, that it is to the banks of the Ganges and the Indus that our hearts feel drawn as by some hidden urge.

-Hotmail SignInZoeken

If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.

-Sms140word

When you feel cold and warm at the same time,

when you read over the same line for the tenth time,

when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme,

and when a simple name conquers your whole mind,

then you are in deep trouble my friend... you are in what they call, "love".

-sms-messages

Everybody knows how to love but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.

-Groupon-nl

Is there anything more awkward than when you are singing along to a song on youtube and the music stops loading.

-Inloggen op Facebook.nl

Surat, Gujarat, India #751191

I imagine what would happen if everyone turned their regrets into wishes, went around shouting them.

Abnamro Inloggen

“Oh, come with old Khayyàm, and leave the Wise

To talk; one thing is certain, that Life flies;

One thing is certain, and the Rest is Lies;

The Flower that once has blown forever dies.”

Mijn UWV Werkmap

The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy.

Mijn Randstad Inloggen

Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but don’t quit.

Mijn Ing Inloggen

Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.

- Inloggen In

Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, Albert Einstein, etc…

-Portail Orange

Surat, Gujarat, India #724819

Get step by step explanation on Sign in trouble shooting and fix Login problems at the time of using various online services. Learn how to collect user information and new password after forget one. - Sign In

Surat, Gujarat, India #716754

After all I got this interesting article, this is my hobby to surf on internet for various subjects. I notice this, only professional bloggers maintain quality of content. I am redirected here from delete craigslist account web page.

Thanks for the info.

Whenever I came up with a reply that tells me to go to a site for whatever reason I just ignore and put them on spam mail.

Strongly suggest you guys do the same.

Hey babe,

Thanks for the reply...I can't wait to meet up with you :). All I ask you to do is go to www.safestdates.com/brookebaby to verify you are real and safe like I already have.

It only takes a minute to complete the check, and when you finish you will be shown my full details page, with my phone number and address. Call my cell when you get it so we can get together soon :)

Btw, If I don't answer for some reason, you can come by tonight or tomorrow night since I'll be around...but you should be able to get a hold of me so we can meet up faster :)

Brooke

Thanks for putting this info out there! I got a reply from Brooke9.Glad I read this first!

Once you respond to an ad (the usual fake ones) they send you a reply.I've had several with no return address or message.

I was still able to figure out that safestdates.com sent the messages to me.Of course the safestdates site is what it is...b.s.

Leyte, Leyte, Philippines #212432

Wow I have been asked many times for this club membership and have always told them no way but tonight I was almost there until I said to myself after telling Brooke that I would NOT give myCC # to anyone she wrote back to me as though I never said anything to her and siad please do it for me and I can not wait to hook up with you, all the phrases used on the other guys were used (if you can't me me right away) etc. Boy am I happy that I did nopt give any information before checking with Google. Tommy

#205361

The Adidas superstar program Adidas Originals was unique adidas shoes at the Adidas Running time cheap Adidas shoes for its Adidas Women ability to create Adidas Nizza graphics Adidas Porsche Design that could

#203548

Hey babe,

Thanks for the reply...I can't wait to meet up with you :). All I ask you to do is go to www.safestdates.com/brookebaby9 to verify you are real and safe like I already have.

Brooke :p

I'm sure all us old guys wish these scammers were what they perport to be; hot, young women willing and anxious to climb into bed with us.But let's get real: when we were that age, what did we think of 'creepy old folks' who wanted to *** with us.

Now the shoe is on the other foot.

I am glad my placing of this notice here has helped others to avoid disaster. I got lucky and cancelled my card as soon as I realised my mistake. Others are not so lucky.

As always; if it seems too good to be true, it is...:sigh

hi i actually fell for this one and it took months to sort.I lost over £500!

Only by miracle i didnt go bankrupt. The bank refused to refund the charges saying that because there were terms (albeit not for what id originally sgned up to), and the message my card hadn't been accepted for age verification..gave me the misleading impression they couldnt charge me when they were starting. I complained to pmt who were taking the money out and they just fogged me off! Only bank pressure caused them to stop.

I went to trading standars to complain about their practice but they told me it was actually legal even though they deliberatly mislead you into thiking you arent being charged wehn you are, and the link which is the free offer?

When i tried it it said my memebrship didnt work so that was fake too!Luckily the chrges have stopped now!

"BUT STILL.. I had to fight with myself for the rest of the night because i wanted the Girl to be real so bad.. sigh"

Just to give you some peace of mind, you DO know there's a VERY good chance this "girl" was not the one you saw in the picture, right -- that it was just some random picture of a hot girl they used as bait? For all you know it could have been some fat, hairy dude running the thing or just a bot. I don't think you're missing anything....

Yeah, I too almost fell for this bullsh*t. At first it just asked me for my name, email and zip code. I entered it and then saw it wanted a credit card. I got my wallet and then thought to myself I'd better manually enter the website address because of all the scams that involve you entering info into a link that are supposedly from big-name, trusted sites like eBay. So I opened a new tab and typed in the website. (It was safedater.org but the link said selectfuckbook.com [plus her individual picture profile]. I found that weird too.)

Then as I was about to enter my credit card info, I saw there was some "bonus" *** offer. Red flag right there. I decided to not enter any info and tell the "girl" that I don't trust the site and would prefer to just show her my info in person in a public place.

Looking back on it, the *** thing and the credit card info were both red flags, but there were plenty of others. For starters, the link in the email wasn't in the form of a website address, but was just "here", which you click to take you to the site. I've never, ever had a link given to me by anyone I know personally that just said "here". It's always been the actual link address. I also suspected "her" emails might be generic. This seems even more so now that I look back on it. ("She" did do one thing that made it more convincing though: "She" asked me to tell her about myself and to not ask her, "What do you want to know?" Not bad.) "She' didn't look particularly skanky but definitely did not have a "girl-next-door" look either as well, so it could have just been one of those soon-to-be-skank-looking internet *** girls.

One thing did happen to me before all this which I still wonder if had that not happened, would I have been savvy enough to suspect a scam in this case. A couple months ago I bought something online at a site I'd never shopped at before. It was a small item that didn't even cost $30, and I was referred to it by Google Shopping. Turns out that site was a fraud and I never got my item nor heard back from them after the numerous emails I wrote them (of course). I reported them to the feds but I'm probably screwed out of my money. I'm just glad it wasn't anymore than it was. The amount was quite petty as you can see.

Anyway, it still kinda scares me that I came that close to falling for this ***. I really should have immediately stopped in my tracks and aborted the entire thing as if it was asking for my social security number. NEVER give your credit card info out unless you are actually BUYING something from a TRUSTED site. Just NEVER do this. I can't think of any other exceptions. I don't even think bank sites ask you for credit card info. If you wanna hook up with some random girl on Craigs List, go ahead, but don't leave yourself vulnerable to fraud. There's no reason why ANY site would ask you for a credit card to verify your info. If anything, they might ask for a driver's license, but at least with a driver's license they won't be able to charge you for any money, and it's MUCH harder to ID theft someone with their driver's license (maybe even impossible as far as I know -- but still be careful even with this). Just remember how shady that whole "personals" section is in light of all the recent hookers. The "girl", if she in fact is real, can check your ID when you meet.

Also remember to NEVER give out your credit card or any other personal info via EMAIL either! This is NOT secure either.

Anyway, lesson learned. Please pass this along to anyone you know who might fall for this.

I just looked up online for a random credit card number that was "no good" according to the site, this way I wouldnt have my accounts compromised.It said the same thing, and normally, fake or real it would say something about verifying the card (takes a few business days and takes out $1) but said the card cant be used and asked for my account number and routing number.

Thats when you know its for phising.

Most of all, these sites dont verify age, I was 16 when I had my cards and account.I just discard these emails.

i happy I found this site i almost fell for it its bs and a scam i did fall for one like is like this before they charge 50 so i not Doing anything like this agian

I did the same...I DID search for scams for beverified.com!!

None showed up! It looks real and, hey, it's a great concept but just a *** site...

luckily I gave them some wrong info..but will cancel the card tomorrow as well...

yeah i just almost fell for it, im glad i looked this up

I almost fell for the same scam. Met a chick on CL and exchanged some emails. She wanted me to sign up on safedater.org before we started talking on the phone.

I said to her "ok send me the link to this private dating/identity theft site, ha ha ha." She was like ok just do it.

When I clicked on the Terms and Conditions link, it took me to a *** site. BUT STILL.. I had to fight with myself for the rest of the night because i wanted the Girl to be real so bad.. sigh

lolyoulol2
to Petey New York, New York, United States #760271

Sorry man, turns out that chick is actually a fat, obese, hairy middle-aged man who wanted to get into your pants.I had no idea you were into that sort of thing.

LOL.:grin

argiod

Yeah, after all these years I still occasionally let my balls rule my brains... gotta check my testosterone levels...

I will be more careful in the future. As of today I am instituting a new policy: check all the scam reporting sites before committing to anything; and never give out my cc info to anyone I can't check.

the1tobe

Never, Never, Never, give out credit card or personal information on any site, especially craigslist, to meet people or otherwise. You may have canceled the card, but your information is there and that could lead to additional headaches for you down the line. Good luck, but that was crazy.

View more comments